1. What is Walk, Pray, Run for Life?
- A family friendly 5k walk/run at Plymouth Township park to raise funds and awareness for pro-life causes.
- Unborn children need someone to stand up for them. This event is to hep raise funds and awareness for the unborn.
- Race day registration starts at 8am and will take place at Plymouth Township Park.
- There is ample parking at Plymouth Township Park.
- Various charities decide to get involved with the event, proceeds are donated to them. If you know of a pro-life charity that would like to be involved please have them contact us.
- Yes. Through the registration process there are options to make donations to the charities involved with Walk, Pray, Run for Life.
- Anybody that would like. We are a pro-life organization and welcome anybody willing to support the cause.